7.12.2011

BTP: Day 3

Today has been a little unusual so far, in that I haven't been very busy.  I am definitely appreciating this moment while I still can!

Well, after relaxing with Dave Clemmons in the "Decompression Chamber" last night, I went back to my room and stayed up for a bit to see if I would get my schedule for the next day.  It was slipped under the door at 1am.  Dang, those girls in the office work late!  

I was scheduled to accompany a vocal class at 8:30am, which meant that I needed to be leaving here by 8:00.  Breakfast came early, yes sir!  It was a wonderful class though; she talked all about getting in touch with your chest voice and connecting it to your upper register to develop a nice "belting mix".  Very useful!  

Here's the weird thing -- after I was finished with that class at 9:30am, I had the rest of the morning and afternoon completely free.  I was lucky enough to hitch a ride with several of the faculty to Publix for a much needed grocery trip.  Coming away with the essentials (veggies, hummus, cereal, fruit, Coors Light, etc), I rolled back to the hotel.  

Well, then I went back to the USF campus because I had intended to eat the free lunch at Embassy Suites and then come back here, but due to a transportation glitch I missed my window of opportunity, so I got a ride back here and settled for some milk and cereal out of a hotel coffee mug.

So now I have 4 1/2 hours until I go back to BTP, and I have serious inclinations of soaking in the hot tub/pool for a while.  

No comments: